Actim® 1ngeni system
Digital confidence in pregnancy monitoring.
Digital confidence in pregnancy monitoring
The Actim® 1ngeni instrument offers automated analysis, display, and saving of Actim PROM and Actim Partus test results. The combination of the clinical accuracy of Actim testing with the reliability of digitally interpreted test results make both testing and documentation worry-free and reliable.
The Actim 1ngeni instrument can be used for a digital interpretation of the test results. As Actim 1ngeni automatically saves and interprets test results, data traceability is improved and more time can be devoted to patients.
The Actim 1ngeni instrument makes point-of-care testing easier, faster, and more secure than before. Validated and accurate test results are available for recording or printing within 5 minutes.
Actim 1ngeni in a nutshell
- The test results are connected to the patient and test identification.
- With Actim 1ngeni, the test results are available in just 5 minutes.
- The instrument allows automated interpretation and recording of the test results.
- The easy-to-use touch screen interface provides a user-friendly experience.
- Actim 1ngeni is a small instrument that takes up little space.
- Data output is available in variable forms to match your preferences.
- Actim 1ngeni comes with a comprehensive audit trail that includes patient ID, user ID, date and time, and reagent data.
- This solution is customizable to your specific QC and testing needs.
How it helps
How Actim 1ngeni helps
Actim 1ngeni brings the confidence of digital analysis to pregnancy monitoring. The instrument provides optimized result interpretation by minimizing errors in test handling. All results are traceable and connected to patient and test identifiers, which improves the reliability and the quality of testing.
Because Actim 1ngeni automatically interprets and saves results after the appropriate read time, it allows healthcare staff to spend more time with the patient. The results can then be checked at any convenient moment.
Actim 1ngeni is ingenious. Here’s why:
- The automation that comes with Actim 1ngeni saves time and ensures consistency.
- The compact size of the instrument requires little space.
- The interface of Actim 1ngeni is easy to navigate, which provides a user-friendly experience.
- Traceable data provides clear and comprehensive documentation.
- The instrument is customizable to your specific professional needs.
How to use it
Actim 1ngeni is used in 6 easy steps
Place the swab in the Specimen Extraction Solution, swirl around vigorously for 10-15 seconds, and discard the swab
Prepare the instrument
Log into the instrument. Select ”Test” icon and select “Patient test” icon.
Enter patient ID either manually or with a barcode reader.
Activate the test and start the procedure
Place the yellow dip area of the test into the extracted sample and hold it there until you see the liquid front enter the result area.
Remove the dipstick from the solution, place it in the cartridge, and insert the cartridge inside the Actim 1ngeni.
Interpret test results
- Positive and negative results are shown on the screen.
How to order it
How to order Actim 1ngeni
The Actim 1ngeni instrument package includes
- Power supply and adapters for international use
- Fitting ferrites for USB accessories
- Actim 1ngeni instrument | product code 19101AC
Test kits are available separately:
- Actim PROM 1ngeni 10 tests kit | product code 30831RETAC
- Actim Partus 1ngeni 10 tests kit | product code 31931RETAC
- USB-connected printer
- Barcode reader/scanner
- External battery
MDSAP 13485 and ISO 13485 can be found here.
Actim 1ngeni softwares
The two instrument softwares available for Actim 1ngeni are the following ones, they both are available upon request:
- Actim 1ngeni instrument (19101AC): software version 18.104.22.168.231-Pro / test package: DefaultPackage_v1.12
- Actim 1ngeni instrument (19100AC): software version 22.214.171.124.959-dev. / test package: 126.96.36.199.13