Actim® 1ngeni system
Digital confidence in pregnancy monitoring.
Digital confidence in pregnancy monitoring
The Actim® 1ngeni instrument offers automated analysis, display, and saving of Actim PROM and Actim Partus test results. The combination of the clinical accuracy of Actim testing with the reliability of digitally interpreted test results make both testing and documentation worry-free and reliable.
The Actim 1ngeni instrument can be used to digitally interpret test results. As Actim 1ngeni automatically saves and interprets test results, data traceability is improved and more time can be devoted to patients.
The Actim 1ngeni instrument makes point-of-care testing easier, faster, and more secure than before. Validated and accurate test results are available for recording or printing within 5 minutes.
Actim 1ngeni system | key facts
- Test results connected to patient and test identification
- Results available in 5 minutes
- Automated interpretation and recording of test results
- Easy-to-use touch screen interface
- Small instrument takes up little space
- Data output in variable forms to match your preferences
- Comprehensive audit trail, including patient ID, user ID, date and time, and reagent data
- Customizable to your specific QC and testing needs
How it helps
How Actim 1ngeni helps
Actim 1ngeni brings the confidence of digital analysis to pregnancy monitoring. The instrument provides optimized result interpretation by minimizing errors in test handling. All results are traceable and connected to patient and test identifiers, which improves reliability and quality of testing.
Because Actim 1ngeni automatically interprets and saves results after the appropriate read time, it allows health care staff to spend more time with the patient. The results can then be checked at a convenient moment.
Actim 1ngeni is ingenious – here’s why
- Automation saves time and ensures consistency
- Compact size requires little space
- Simple interface is logical and easy to navigate
- Traceable data provides clear, comprehensive documentation
- Customizable to your specific professional needs
How to use it
Actim 1ngeni is used in 6 easy steps
Place the swab in the Specimen Extraction Solution, swirl around vigorously for 10-15 seconds, and discard the swab
Prepare the instrument
Log into the instrument. Select ”Test” icon and select “Patient test” icon.
Enter patient ID either manually or with a barcode reader.
Activate the test and start the procedure
Place the yellow dip area of the test into the extracted sample and hold it there until you see the liquid front enter the result area.
Remove the dipstick from the solution, place it in the cartridge, and insert the cartridge inside the Actim 1ngeni.
Interpret test results
- Positive and negative results are shown on the screen.
How to order it
How to order Actim 1ngeni
The Actim 1ngeni instrument package includes
- Power supply and adapters for international use
- Fitting ferrites for USB accessories
- Actim 1ngeni instrument | product code 19100AC
Test kits are available separately:
- Actim PROM 1ngeni 10 tests kit | product code 30831RETAC
- Actim Partus 1ngeni 10 tests kit | product code 31931RETAC
- USB-connected printer
- Barcode reader/scanner
- External battery
“The quantitative Actim® Partus 1ngeni rapid test reliably predicts preterm or imminent delivery in symptomatic pregnant women”
“High cervical PhIGFBP-1 concentration in Actim® Partus 1ngeni test is a reliable indicator of preterm delivery within 7 days”
MDSAP 13485 and ISO 13485 can be found here.
Actim 1ngeni software
The latest Actim 1ngeni instrument software version is 126.96.36.199.959-DEV and the latest version of the test package for PROM and Partus tests is 188.8.131.52.13 . Both software are available upon request.
The next-generation Actim® Partus 1ngeni
Quantitative Actim Partus 1ngeni test not only detects or rules out the risk of preterm or imminent delivery, but also provides precise data about the severity of the risk – giving the confidence in choosing early and crucial treatment strategies.